Thursday, August 25, 2005

Batman Down The Hatches

Or, er, something like that. We're in Hurricane Preparedness Mode here in Florida, but I just have to say that the sight of Grimm drinking out of Dagwood Bumstead's toilet bowl is certainly a comic version of east-meets-west, the subdued humor of the olden days mixed with the in-your-face wit of today. Me like.

And on that note, speaking of mixing it up, a little religious/political punch to resonate, just in case we are mit out power.



I see new subscribers - aloha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

Ha,ha!


I love the little conversation bubble. "Chavez is muerto!"

I heard that when he was told what Pat Robertson said about him, he said, "Who's Pat Robertson?"

*guffaw*

10:25 PM  
Blogger Bing Futch said...

Out of a handful of Robertson panels, it was the bubble o' espanol that sold this one - too freakin' funny. That and also that Chavez was like, "huh?" Brilliant.

I'm a Christian - but I think Robertson's a tool.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home