Monday, August 22, 2005

Hah, they're early!

I think this whole "Blondie" caper is going to end up like a toon version of "The Surreal Life." What ever will happen to the line for the bathroom?

The "Mutts" invite delivery today was very cute. But you know - this brings up a question regarding holes in the fabric of space and time. If Garfield is at the Bumstead's, but still smacking Odie around in another part of temporal reality, what will that do the vacuum that is the passageway between the worlds? Does this mean a "Cool World" sequel? (God, let's hope not!)

Now I have to look back and see how the "Get Fuzzy" delivery went.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

Wow, it's like you read my mind...I know comic technology is probably more sophisticated now, but Sunday's Funnies had me wondering who was drawing all the guest characters for the Blondie strips.

My friend g8s and I talked about you today while we were at the beach. We read the comics together and discussed the whole Blondie saga...were your ears ringing?

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home