Sunday, August 21, 2005

Happy Sunday To You

On a personal note, I know of at least a couple of you out there who are die-hard and actually read this blog, Marisol being one of them, so thanks for that. Your cool meter is always rising.

My blogs have holes because I've been in Editing Hell, which is not to say that I don't enjoy the smell of my own flesh burning, but it makes for a tough surf; I've been hitting selectively, which could almost be mistaken for something close to resembling "time management". (A new thing, could be a fad. I'll let you know in a minute. Ha.)

So, I haven't even looked at the Sunday funnies, the best of the collection this week. I've let my online strips collect in the archives. I'm ready for a comic implosion perhaps tomorrow morning.

Until then, it's back to Medialand. Hoping that you're all having a beautiful and blessed Sunday!

Mahalo,

Bing

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

No need to fret. Everybody's very busy right now and I hope you make it through Editing Hell unscathed!

Mahalo!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home