Thursday, July 28, 2005

Shades of Swingers

There's a scene in the movie "Swingers" where Jon Favreau's character (I was too lazy to look it up in the IMDB) comes home to an abusive answering machine, a scenario that popped into my head while looking at today's strip from "Candorville."



In our 21st century age where everything you do online is logged, spidered, searched and seized, one of the ultimate tests of relevancy is to Google yourself (I prefer to Yahoo, myself) to see how you fare in the eyes of the internet. C'mon. Admit it. You've done it, Narcissus!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

The elements of my name are quite common, so I do not Google myself. I do, however, Google exes and old friends. Baaaaad. Baaaad.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Bing Futch said...

It's scary how much of a trail we leave, ain't it?

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home