Friday, September 30, 2005

Seattle

Heh-heh, I guess I forgot to mention that I was going to be in Seattle all week, so I sort of dropped out of sight for a week - but the paper in Seattle sort of proved to me that I live in a very "safe" town for funnies.

Notable this week, however, is the running "Luann" thread about the various pairs of friends noticing how different they are. It's notable because they say that "opposites attract" ("they" also say that "familiarity breeds contempt", so what does that say about most relationships?) and it certainly seems as though every pair of friends are exactly that: opposites. Just when you think you've got a comic strip pegged, it goes and gets all profound on you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Marisol said...

I guess this means that relationships are a crap shoot.

I'm glad you are back.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Bing Futch said...

Oh yeah - they absolutely ARE a crap shoot! In a cosmic kind of way. I'm glad you're glad I'm back. We're the only two people who get it, anyway.

Mahalo

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home